Alpha Off-Road – The Best Solution for 4x4 Alignment Near MeAlpha Off-Road team of experienced mechanics deals with any problem on your 4x4 that requires alignment. We rely on the most advanced equipment to diagnose and solve any problem with misaligned wheels, ensuring you drive with confidence and peace of mind. Whether your truck is lifted, lowered, or stock ride height, you can count on our comprehensive 4x4 wheel alignment services, including:
- A thorough inspection of steering and suspension system, as well as air pressure and tire condition
- Placing your 4x4 truck on an alignment rack, including mounting and calibrating sensors
- Printing our initial and final alignment reading
- Comparing your 4x4 wheel alignment to the manufacturer's recommendations and adjusting toe, camber, and caster accordingly
- Test-driving your 4x4 to ensure everything works fine.
Common Signs You Need 4x4 AlignmentWheel misalignment is followed by various signs that may make your ride uncomfortable, fostering much faster tire wear. Wheels on your lifted truck may become misaligned due to potholes, tough off-road activities, installed components that affect the suspension, driving with worn-out parts, car crashes, and more. If you are experiencing some of the following signs on your 4x4, it means you probably need wheel alignment services:
- Vehicle pulling to the left or right side while driving or braking
- Accelerated and uneven tire wear
- Steering seems crooked while driving straight
- Vibrations when steering.
Why Do You Need a Regular 4x4 Wheel Alignment?As a truck owner and off-road enthusiast, you need peak performance and enhanced stability when hitting bumpy off-road trails. Therefore, it is quintessential to have your wheels properly aligned and ready to withstand rough off-road challenges and conditions. Besides, poorly aligned 4x4 truck tires may result in the following consequences:
- Excellent drivability
- Prolonged tire lifespan
- Smooth ride
- Wheels pointed in the right direction
- Enhanced fuel efficiency.
Why Choose Alpha Off-Road 4x4 Wheel Alignment in Valencia?Opt for Alpha Off-Road Valencia whenever you’re searching for a lifted truck alignment shop near me. Come to us anytime you’re experiencing any tire misalignment symptoms and take your ride quality to new heights. Apart from the best quality of service, Alpha Off-Road offers the following:
Premier 4x4 Wheel Alignment
Alpha Off-Road’s experienced team of mechanics is there to make sure your truck wheels are properly adjusted. By using state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment and unmatched skill sets, we make sure that your off-road vehicle is ready for upcoming trail adventures. Feel free to visit our shop in Valencia, Santa Clarita, CA.
5-Star 4x4 Wheel Alignment
Called Alpha for a leveling kit for my Ford Ranger and I spoke to Art. Super helpful and he gave me a very reasonable price for the work. Took the truck to him and he had it done in less than a day time. Couldn't be happier with the results, the way the truck sits now and on the alignment as well. I will be returning back to Alpa when I'll need something else done to my truck in the future. I definitely recommend these guys for their professionalism and great customer service.....
Wow!!...I Can't say enough good things about Alpha Off-Road and It's owner Art. I had an RC Lift installed along with New Wheels and Tires as well as balancing, alignment and Trim work All Performed with Art at Alpha OffRoad. He's very detail oriented as well as patient and takes the time to communicate all the facets of a project like this. I'm very pleased with the results and wouldn't hesitate to recommend him for any off-road project you may have ...
Art provides great customer service from start to finish. He mounted balanced BFG KO2s wrapped around a set of Icon Rebounds, he also did the alignment and finally loaded my old rims and tires and sent me on my way. Price was right, work was top notch, and I recommend and will come again the next time I need a hand...
- Raise front wheels on jack stands.
- Turn on the truck’s electrical system, but not the engine. That way, the steering wheel will move.
- Observe one wheel at a time from the front of the truck and check to see which direction it is pointing. If it’s pointing in toward the truck’s center, the outer tire rod should be tightened, and if it’s pointing outward, you should loosen it.
- Loosen the nut connecting the inner and the outer tire rods. That way, you’ll be able to tighten or loosen the tire rod.
- Turn the wheel straight after the adjustment, and check if it is still in the wrong position. If the tire is straight, repeat the process with another one. If it is not, visit a wheel alignment shop.