Alpha Off-Road : Off-Road Suspension Specialist in Valencia
Popular Services at Our Suspension Shop
- Lift or Lowering Kits Installation
- Custom Off-road Kits Installation
- Air Ride Suspension Repairs
- Power Steering Repair Fluid
- Power Steering Hoses and Pumps
- Bars Power Steering Repair
- Ball Joints and Control Arms
- Shocks and Struts
- Steering Stabilizers
- Sway Bars and Links
- Inner and Outer Tie Rods
- Drag Links and Pitman Arms
- Rack and Pinion Steering Gears
- Ride Height Adjustments
Why Choose Our Auto Suspension Shop?Enjoy a smoother and steady driving experience again by coming to Alpha Off-Road for suspension and steering repair services.
- 20+ years of experience
- Financing for custom off-road suspension kits
- We use high-performance steering and suspension parts
- Factory level diagnostic equipment and tools;
- Family-owned operated auto repair shop
- We service gas and diesel vehicles, SUV, 4x4s and cars
- Excellent reputation among Santa Clarita drivers, check us on Yelp
Top-Notch Steering & Suspension Repair in Valencia, CA - (818) 599-9143
Get back on the lane with full control and confidence in your vehicle! Alpha Off-Road offers affordable services that are hassle-free and reliable every time. Contact us or use our convenient online scheduling system to make an appointment. You can also stop by here at 24309 Creekside Rd. Unit 117 if you have concerns about your auto-steering and suspension. We are here to help!
PEOPLE LOVE US ON YELP!
I stumbled on to Art's shop when I was looking for an off-road shop to install a suspension lift kit for my 3rd gen 4Runner. I decided to stop by and ask Art some questions since this is my first time doing a lift on my 4Runner. After going through some options, I decided to go w/ the Eibach Sport Truck suspension lift kit. After making the appointment and then dropping it off on the appointment date, Art was very meticulous about keeping me updated w/ the status of the vehicle and also advising of certain items that need to be replaced. After the installation of the suspension lift kit and the extra things that needed to be replaced, I couldn't be happier. My ride feels brand new again when it comes to handling. ...
I was actually looking for another business when I stumbled onto Arts off road shop. I stopped to talk to him. He took the time to listen to me. I have a 2018 Tacoma with a 6 inch spacer lift. I wanted to upgrade to a suspension lift. He took down my info and after doing some research, he contacted me with some options that were within my budget. After agreeing on the kit, I took my truck in and it was delivered as promised. There were some parts with my truck that were damaged when the original kit was installed. Art called me and asked if he wanted to me to changed them out. He always kept me up to date with the progress. I'm very happy with my suspension. Art is very honest, competitive prices and very knowledgeable. Thank you again Art I will return! ...
I don't do many reviews but I wanted to give a shout out to Art for the work he did on my new Jeep JLU. I recently replaced the stock wheels and tires with a set of Black Rhino Abrams wheels and BF Goodrich AT tires (purchased elsewhere, sorry to say...) and I wanted to have some suspension work done. After doing some research and talking with Art I decided to take my Jeep to Alpha Off Road. Im very particular about having work done on my vehicles as I always feel like nobody is going to take the time and give the level of attention to detail that I do when working on my car. Alpha Off Road is my new go to shop. Although for me its not all about the price I should mention that his pricing was very fair. Also his shop is almost as clean as the pictures you see online :-). That tells me a lot ! ...
Frequently Asked Questions
- Most car manufacturers recommend inspecting each system at every 50k miles;
- Annually - regardless of miles - age deteriorates rubber and hydraulic components;
- When your brakes are serviced;
- When oil and filter are changed.
- Unusually bouncy or harsh ride;
- Vibration at any speed;
- Atypical noise in the front end of the car when going over bumps;
- Unexpected noise when turning;
- The steering wheel isn't aligned straight;
- Vehicle drifts left/right when driving in a straight line;
- Uneven tire wear
- Fluid leaks under the front of the car;
- Vehicle sways, feels loose, or wanders when driving.
- Squealing noise when the automobile starts;
- The stiff steering wheel and loss of power;
- Fluid leaks & metal contamination to the fluid;
- Whining noise corresponding with engine speed.
- Find the power steering reservoir, confirm it's the power steering fluid by checking the label on the cap and take off the top;
- If made of clear plastic, the low/full indicators outside the tank will show the current fluid status. If the reservoir is metal or tricky to read, use the provided dipstick (typically on the underside of the cap) to review the level. The dipstick includes indicator lines to report you if the fluid is normal, low, or high.